Monday, July 29, 2013


I've had this blog for awhile, but now I believe it is time to make it come to life and to actually post on a regular basis. Maybe on a weekly basis, since I think that is about all I can handle right now since I am in the process of editing my first book titled Breaking Elle, which is due to be released at the end of August. Scary thing. I never thought I'd be writing a book, but with some encouragement from some friends I decided to go ahead with it.

Editing... not fun. Stressful and tiresome but I've stayed up late to create my characters and the story around them. The editing process is where I polish my story and with the help of my editor so that it shines and sparkles!!


I love what I've accomplished. I've had some days where I wondered why I am doing this? And I came up with one answer. FOR ME, but I also want to share it too. I am kinda proud of the fact that I wrote a book.

 I just hope that the rest of the world likes it as much as I do.

Lastly, I am not here to be on the NYT Bestseller list or dream of having my book be optioned off as a movie I am here because I love to write. I know that not everyone is going to love my book, but if I get one person to buy it and read it than I've done what I set out to do!






No comments: